Friday, July 01, 2011

////

Summer

Well, summer has long since begun and, of course, I find myself settled at the beach more than usual. Apart from the scorching temperatures and occasional spells of intolerable humidity (some would say that's what they like most), I always enjoyed the summer season. The overall atmosphere and seemingly uniformed change in pace of everyday life during this season just seems to do it for me. For us here in The Bahamas, summers call for the occasional hurricane or two, but personally, I try not to worry too much at all.

Besides all that, I find the summer a great photo taking season. The season's top fashion, fantastic cuisine and and the beauty of the human body come out in full effect, and it's then when we're free to let loose.


0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment