Friday, September 30, 2011

////

Fab Finds... Straw Bags

I visited the Market again today; the usual relaxed atmosphere had become much more busy and active with the arrivals of cruise ship passengers who were seeking to enjoy themselves for a few hours while on the island. However, I wasn't there for leisure, I was attending a graduation at the hotel's convention centre across the street from the Market. I did get a chance to venture over there once the ceremony had ended and came across these cute handbags.

I always liked straw work and found the intricate details in these crafts to be simply beautiful. The Market is littered with stalls and stores that sell things like these. It's always quite fun to shop around there.



1 Reaction to this post

Add Comment
  1. Ayesha said... 10/15/2011 6:15 am

    A fab find indeed! I've promised myself that I'd venture into the Straw Market here but with all that's been going on in Nassau, especially with the move of the Straw Market, it's been a bit challenging.

Post a Comment