Sunday, November 06, 2011

////

A Lovely Gift


Who doesn't like surprises or gifts... or surprise gifts? Yesterday Michael, a good friend of mine, surprised me with these two lovelies. I still have a long way to go before my bracelet is filled with charms, but I'd rather not purchase all one time. I like the idea of each charm having a story behind it (whether a gift or not) and so, my bracelet itself will hold significant meaning.



Meanwhile... (if you haven't heard already), Susan G. Komen has partnered with Pandora for a great cause.

This song is amazing! I've been listening to it none-stop.

Burning Lungs by *bittersweetvenom

4 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. Unknown said... 11/06/2011 4:40 pm

    Pretty charms.

    http://sagaofafatshionista.blogspot.com/

  2. KC said... 11/07/2011 1:31 am

    can guys have sweet accessories like these charmed bracelets so we can collect storied charms too?

    nouveauskin.blogspot.com

  3. The Local Blogger said... 11/07/2011 4:44 am

    KC. I, personally, don't find anything wrong with guys having accessories like these. However, the ones made by Pandora (and most other charm bracelet manufacturers) are made for girls.

    I stumbled onto a John Greed website recently that sells amazing mens accesses. Check it out.
    http://bit.ly/srgbBF

    You may find something you like there.

  4. The Local Blogger said... 11/07/2011 4:45 am

    Accessories*

Post a Comment