Saturday, February 25, 2012

////

Monthly Faves: February


Here's another one from my mom's "collection". I believe it's the only eel skin accessory I've ever had. Still, the bag is fantastic: it's soft and stretchier than I thought it would be, initially. Plus, it comes with a matching coin purse and wallet.

At one point or another, there are those songs that I call "my songs"; those ones that keep me in sync with myself despite everything else that's going on around me. Recently, I was introduced to a song by a friend who's well acquainted with one of the members of the band that performs it. I think it's safe to say that Love Rescue Me by Royal Radio can officially be added to that list of "my songs"



Meanwhile...Pardon My French by the lovely Garance D.
This iPhone case is simple and cute!
une photo

3 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. Unknown said... 2/25/2012 3:51 pm

    Love the top and the bag!

    http://sagaofafatshionista.blogspot.com/

  2. La Femme Tres Chic said... 8/02/2012 8:13 pm

    I agree about the blouse, I've been looking for the same exact blouse and colors.. hopely I'll fing it soon

  3. The Local Blogger said... 8/02/2012 8:31 pm

    Well, you may be able to find it on the Forever 21 website. If not, you could always find something similar :)

Post a Comment